Saturday, June 6, 2009

Why Linda Strawberry is not friends with Tila Tequila anymore.

Subject: I am NOT friends with tila tequila

Body: i am NOT friends with tila tequila


I just stated this on twitter and it felt SO GOOD. I just have to say this publicly. I respect the privacy of my friends and ex-friends so all that i will say is commented on things that were made public already.

I just don't want to hear any more questions or comments about her. I don't know nor do i care. I am not friends with her anymore, nor do i ever plan to be friends with her in the future. We used to be friends but that was before alot of things happened. I thought she was someone else. After tv shows, 'fame', money.. whatever its a whole other story.

I WANT TO BE THE OPPOSITE OF EVERYTHING SHE IS AND EVERYTHING SHE STANDS FOR.

one thing i can use as an example is the fact that a chapter in her book is about 'sucking dick for a bentley'.

WTF.
doesn't that just SAY IT ALL!?
completely the OPPOSITE of what i want to be all about!!
I want to be about hard work, creativity, intelligence and self esteem. I did get a little lost for a while (2006) but i have my head back on my shoulders.

anyway. i didn't want to say this before because my feelings were still hurt. but, in light of recent events i've finally had enough.

so.. i just need to state this publicly. she is addicted to attention good or bad so i didn't want to give her any... but i don't want the association. at ALL.

thankyou. you have no idea how good it feels to finally just say it.

case closed.